Website Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before you start to use our website. These terms and conditions set out the rules that apply to your use of this website. By using the website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please stop using the website.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
The website is operated by Students Organize for Syria (“SOS”). For more information on SOS please read the “About Us” section of the SOS website (http://organize4syria.com/about/).
- YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about the website, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
Although you must read these terms and conditions in full, we think the most important points are:
- Please avoid disclosing personal information about you or anyone else when you post content to the site.
- Please email us at email@example.com org to report inappropriate content, or message us about any inappropriate behaviour immediately.
- PROHIBITED USES
You may use the website only for lawful purposes. You may not use it:
- 5.1 to disclose personal information relating to you or anyone else;
- 5.2 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 5.3 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- 5.4 to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- 5.5 in any way which is likely to, or does, damage our reputation;
- 5.6 to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website in contravention of these terms and conditions;5.7 to access without authority, interfere with, alter, damage or disrupt any part of the website, or any equipment or network on which the website is stored.
Whilst we aim to provide you with accurate information on this website, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the information and content contained in the website are accurate or complete. We are not responsible if you or any person or organization relies on or uses the information and/or content.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
We make no representations about any other websites. When you access any other website through the website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over that website and can accept no responsibility in relation to its content or the way you interact with it.
- OUR LIABILITY
- 8.1 We cannot guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the website or your use of it will be free of viruses or harmful material. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer and computer system is suitable to use, and compatible with, the website.
- 8.2 We are not responsible for any loss or damage that you incur in connection with the website, in particular we are not responsible for any misuse of your personal information by other users of the website.
- 8.3 Please do not use the site to make public any personal information relating to you or anyone else. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that you suffer in connection with any disclosure by you or anyone else of personal information via this website.
- 8.4 This clause 12 does not purport to exclude any liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions through your use of the website. When such a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including but not limited to:
- 9.1 immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the website;
- 9.2 immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the website; or
- 9.3 legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice by amending this page or posting a new set of terms and conditions on the website. Your continued use of the website after amendments or a new set of terms and conditions are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified. Therefore please visit this page regularly to review these terms and conditions.